Welcome to the website of Eight Ninths Ltd. We are an established health and social care consultancy company mainly serving the North of England with a special focus on Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire.
We work with
- providers of health and social care services including hospitals, community and primary care service. We work with public sector services, voluntary sector services, social enterprises and with the commercial sector.
- commissioners, mainly local authorities and clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and also with other important parts of the health and social care ‘system’ such as local education and training boards and GP federations.
We offer high quality, tailor-made support in the following areas:
- Developing strategic and business plans
- Preparing bids and tenders
- Preparing business cases
- Developing arrangements for joint ventures, alliances and other forms of partnership
- Developing integrated commissioning and integrated provision
- Facilitating the development of accountable care organisations and systems
- Reviewing services, pathways, contracts, and difficult issues
- Testing or promoting an idea or plan with stakeholders including users and the public
- Establishing or improving governance arrangements including governance-between-organisations
We have a particular specialism in projects and programmes which span across several organisations, often in challenging circumstances.
Our most recent work has included
- preparing a project initiation document for a capital bid for a GP premises
- supporting a clinical commissioning group and local authority in the development of an integrated care organisation
- reviewing the need for enhanced crisis resolution services for children and young people in crisis across a local authority footprint
- preparing high quality bids and costing models for statutory, voluntary and commercial sector clients across a range of service types in health and social care (we have an enviable bid-to-win rate!)
- preparing a best practice specification for community nursing services for two clinical commissioning groups and a local authority
- managing a programme to develop large-scale integrated commissioning between a council and a clinical commissioning group
- preparing a comprehensive framework for governance between organisations for an acute Trust and its third and public sector partners
- preparing a primary care commissioning strategy for a clinical commissioning group
- supporting two NHS foundation trusts prepare to form a joint venture in a very large clinical specialty
We can supply testimonials on request.
Think we can help you? Then get in touch!