Maureen Goddard BSc (Hons), MSc, CPsychol., AFBPsS, MCIPD, MISCP, is a registered and chartered occupational psychologist, OD consultant, coach/coaching supervisor and workforce/HR specialist. She previously acquired 30 years’ operational, business and strategic experience in the NHS, gathered across roles up to and including Board level in mental health, community, acute, commissioning and commissioning support services. Maureen has worked independently since 2015 as director of Pinnacle Performance Development Ltd and as an associate of like-minded companies. She is passionate about developing potential in others and facilitating individuals, teams, organisations and systems to be the best they can be.
Key areas of interest and expertise include:
- OD consultancy: diagnostics, design, interventions/delivery and evaluation to facilitate change
- Workforce development across whole systems
- Coaching and coaching supervision: individual and team/group
- Developing high performing teams and team development/cohesion
- Using psychometrics (ability and aptitude, personality and motives/values) for selection, assessment and development purposes
Maureen is a keen hill walker, gardener and yoga enthusiast and occasional cyclist!